Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints
I would first like to welcome you to my blog and thank you for joining me on my adventures.
Here is a little bit about the person behind the
work you’ll see.
- Animals have my heart
- Game of Thrones is my all time favorite show
- Favorite color is pink
- Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!
- I have two younger brothers
- See that line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
- I have a slight obsession with Star Wars
- Going skydiving was one of the first things I checked off my bucket list
- I was born in New York but currently reside in Florida
- I have two cats
- In college, I was a Resident Assistant
- I worked as a lifeguard at an Alligator infested lake while in High school
- My mom is a teacher and my dad is a cop
- I prefer being behind the camera
Hello and Welcome to my blog! My name is Natasha Rodriguez. I am 25 years old. I graduated college from Florida International University with my Bachelors degree in Journalism. I currently work as an Office Coordinator for AdventHealth Creative Marketing brand. I am coming up on a year of living back at home in Orlando with my family and I must say, it’s been such a great time being back. I am also going on a year of being with my wonderful boyfriend Danny Alicea. Danny owns a salsa dance company, which I am now a part of as a salsa training team member. I do my best to make the best of everyday. I have gotten bit by the ‘travel bug’ and I am already looking forward to my next adventure. I enjoy writing and taking pictures but it has been a while since I have done either for my own personal use. My hope though, is to be able to share my adventures, my stories, my pictures and inspire those around me. So come along on this journey with me and come be a part of Natasha’s Notebook.